It’s that time of the year again, when gamers the world over are bombarded with a rapid fire flurry of AAA mega budget games. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, the list goes on. And yet, you could safely bet all your wow gold that the game on every MMO fans lips right now, is World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. It’s finally here.
Here’s Your Guide to What’s New in Warlords of Draenor.
Warlords of Draenor is the largest overhaul Warcraft has had in a long time, the changes are far, far too numerous to note in their entirety. However, this overview should give you a good idea of what to expect going in:
- Seven new Zones, and one PvP zone have been added as part of Draenor, the Orc homeworld. This new world exists in a parallel past.
- The game’s level cap has been increased to 100, brand new level 100 talents have also been added
- You can instantly level a single character of your choice all the way to level 90. This may be a pre-existing character, or a brand new character.
- All-new permanent ability bonuses have been added.
- All races that were in the game before the Cataclysm expansion have been retooled extensively.
- A major new feature is that you can now design, build, and upgrade your own garrison, and populate it with followers to do your bidding.
- There have been a HUGE amount of item and stat changes.
- Updates to the game’s inventory have been made, including the Toy Box, Reagent Bank, and another Void Storage tab and item sorting.
- Regular quest rewards may be randomly upgraded to rare or epic quality (a hugely exciting prospect), while raid and heroic dungeon loot, as well as epic crafted gear has a random chance to gain a bonus socket, or a set of tertiary stats.
- There is a new tool called Group Finder, which helps find and form groups for players (between 5 and 40 players).
- The quest log has been refined, and HUNDREDS of brand new quests have been added to the game.
- There are 8 new dungeons, 3 for leveling, and 3 for max-level (100).
- Upper Blackrock Spire has been completely retooled.
- Numerous upgrades and changes have been made to PvP.
While that may seem like a lot of changes, it’s only a few of the literally hundreds of smaller changes and updates that have been made to the game as Blizzard attempts to freshen it up and keep it rolling for yet another 10 years. We’ll be doing our part to get stuck in, building our garrisons, and doing our best to conquer Draenor, and as always, you can buy wow gold from EpicToon.com to make your journey even more fun.