War is coming. We’ve taken down the Lich King, we’ve torched Deathwing. Now it’s time to refocus our attention on…each other. Yes, it’s time for old-fashioned, Horde vs Alliance, all-out war! Pack your rucksack with a supply of cheap WoW gold and take your place behind King Varian Wrynn or Warchief Garrosh Hellscream.
Mists of Pandaria launches on September 25 and promises to bring the focus back on the war between the Alliance and the Horde. Whichever side you fight for, whichever ideals you live for, whichever battle strategy you’d die for, you’ll be better served armed to the teeth with the most desirable gear cheap WoW gold can buy.
To prepare for the expansion, PTR Patch 5.0.4 has been released. (Yes, Captain Obvious, on the PTR!) Blizz is prepping for the release, and so should you, with heaps of cheap WoW gold! Get the finest explorer’s gear as you set off for the Wandering Isle. Buy WoW gold and brace yourself for awesome new raids and dungeons.
Following are PTR Patch Notes 5.0.4. in its entirety:
(Read first, buy WoW gold, then we’ll discuss what it all means next time.)
Account-wide Achievements, pets, and mounts
In Patch 5.0.4 and beyond, the majority of your character’s Achievements, pets, and mounts will be shared with your other characters.
World Event: Attack on Theramore Isle
Warchief Garrosh, obsessed with assuring the Horde’s supremacy over Kalimdor, launches an all-out attack against Jaina’s island home of Theramore. Though valiant Alliance defenders rush to repel the sudden onslaught, they’ll soon find themselves unprepared for the terrible scope of Garrosh’s true plans…
In the Public Test Realm, we will be testing this event at specified intervals. Keep an eye on our PTR Feedback forum for more details as they become available.
Area of effect looting comes to World of Warcraft with this patch. After killing a group of enemies in close proximity, when you loot one of their corpses, the loot window will include items from all of the nearby corpses for which you have loot rights.
BattleTag support in World of Warcraft
Players who have enabled their BattleTag will now be able to:
See BattleTag friends in your friends list.
Add and remove BattleTag friends.
Send BattleTag invites to other players via right-click.
All classes have been updated with a new talent system, improved abilities, and spells (accessible throughout levels 1-85). Your character’s talents have been reset.
- Many old talents have been converted to specialization abilities.
- Druids now have access to a fourth class specialization: Guardian.
- New spells are now learned automatically. Class trainers are only needed to change talents, glyphs, class specialization, or to utilize the dual specialization feature.
- All characters now take 30% less damage from other players.
Spell Penetration has been replaced by PvP Power on existing items.
Head enchants removed
- Enchants that modify the gear in your head slot have been removed from the game. This includes older head enchants of every type.
Relics, ranged, and thrown items
- The slot in which ranged, relics, and thrown items were previously equipped has been removed. All weapons should now be equipped in the weapon slot.
- Ranged weapons, including wands, have been adjusted to be more powerful.
- Ranged weapons no longer have a minimum range.
- The glyph system has been updated. Many class glyphs have been added, altered, or moved to different glyph types.
- Prime glyphs have been removed.
- There is a new user interface for your mounts and pets.
- Character creation screens have been updated.
- Buffs have been consolidated in the UI.
- New roll results frame added. This new feature can be accessed by clicking the word “[Loot]” in chat, or by typing “/loot”.
- The PvE queue frames have been unified. You can now queue for dungeons, raids, and other queue-able content in one handy place.
- Vendors now offer item filtering.
- Spellbooks have been updated to reflect changes to core abilities, and now include a brief overview of specializations.
- The Dungeon Journal has been expanded with information on all pre-Cataclysm encounters.
- A new help system has been added to many frames. You can toggle this on and off by clicking the “i” button in the upper left corner of the frame.