It’s a jam-packed September line-up for Aion as the game celebrates its second-year anniversary with a ten-day festival. At the same time, it also ushers in the back-to-school rush in cool, preppy style.
From September 22 to October 1, the high fantasy and high fashion MMO commemorates its founding through a perk-filled Reactivation Celebration festival. Non-active Atreians are invited back into the fold to enjoy the special privileges listed below.
Reactivation Celebration privileges
- Increased AP gains and decreased AP losses from PvP deaths in Abyss and Silentera Canyon zones
- Increased XP from all mob kills
- Increased Aion Kinah and loot drop rates, including Boss and Named mobs
- Fossil collection prizes in “Picking Up the Past” event
- Trade-in prizes in “Ascension Festival” event
Some of these privileges last only for as short as a few days to as long as two weeks. Check out the Reactivation Celebration roll-out schedule so you don’t miss the double XP and double drops playtime.
Spiffy New Uniforms
Just in time for the return of classes, NCSoft also delivers two new lines of clothing for the new batch of Daeva students.
Fitted blazers, starched shirts and bowties can all be had at the Aion Store for some real-life cash. If the boarding school look isn’t your thing, you can always go nautical. Navy-themed scarves and hats are also on sale for wannabe sailors and damsels-left-behind.
For a more complete list of events and freebies, check out the 2nd Aion anniversary page.